Acceptable Use Policy
PLEASE READ THIS ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY CAREFULLY. THIS POLICY DESCRIBES WHICH ACTIVITIES ARE PROHIBITED WHEN USING OUR SERVICES. WE MAY AMEND THIS POLICY AT ANY TIME BY POSTING A REVISED VERSION ON OUR WEBSITE. THE REVISED VERSION WILL BE EFFECTIVE AT THE TIME WE POST IT.
PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES: You may not use the Tillater Services for activities that:
- Violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
- Relate to transactions involving:
- Narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety;
- Drug paraphernalia;
- Tobacco or related products prohibited for sale via the internet or via electronic means as contemplated by Tobacco Products Control Act No. 83 of 1993 (as amended);
- Items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity;
- Stolen goods including digital and virtual goods;
- The promotion of hate, violence, racial intolerance or the financial exploitation of a crime;
- Items that are considered obscene;
- Items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction; and/or;
- Certain sexually oriented materials or services.
- Relate to transactions that:
- Show the personal information of third parties in violation of applicable law;
- Support pyramid or ponzi schemes, matrix programs or certain multi-level marketing programs;
- Are associated with purchases of annuities or lottery contracts, off-shore banking or transactions to finance or refinance debts funded by a credit card
- Are by payment processors to collect payments on behalf of merchants;
- Are associated with the sale of traveler’s checks or money orders;
- Involve currency exchanges or check cashing businesses;
- Involve certain credit repair, debt settlement services, credit transactions or insurance activities;
- Involve offering or receiving payments for the purpose of bribery or corruption; and/or
- Involve the sales of products or services identified by government agencies to have a high likelihood of being fraudulent.
ACTIVITIES REQUIRING APPROVAL: Tillater may require pre-approval to advertise the sale of vouchers relating to certain goods and/or services, including but not limited to, the following
- Airlines and scheduled or non-scheduled charters/jets/air taxi operators.
- Collecting donations as a charity or non-profit organization.
- Dealing in jewels, precious metals and stones
- Acting as a money transmitter or selling stored value cards.
- Selling stocks, bonds, securities, options, futures (forex) or an investment interest in any entity or property.
- Providing escrow services.
- Providing file sharing services or access to newsgroups.
- Selling alcoholic beverages, non-cigarette tobacco products, e-cigarettes or prescription drugs/devices.
- Activities involving gambling, gaming and/or any other activity with an entry fee and a prize, including, but not limited to casino games, sports betting, horse or greyhound racing, fantasy sports, lottery tickets, other ventures that facilitate gambling, games of skill (whether or not legally defined as gambling) and sweepstakes, if the operator and customers are located exclusively in jurisdictions where such activities are permitted by law.
- Ammunition, firearms, certain firearm parts or accessories, or certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law.
- For business pre-approval contact us via email sent to email@example.com.
VIOLATIONS OF THIS POLICY: We encourage you to report violations of this Acceptable Use Policy to us immediately. If you have a report on a violation or question about whether a type of transaction may violate the Acceptable Use Policy, you can contact us via email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.