Electronic Communications Policy
PLEASE READ THIS ELECTRONIC DELIVERY COMMUNICATION POLICY CAREFULLY. THIS POLICY DESCRIBES THE WAYS TRADESPOT MOBILE PTY LTD (“TILLATER”, “WE”, “US”, “OUR”) OR OUR TILLATER MERCHANTS COMMUNICATE WITH YOU ELECTRONICALLY AND THE TERMS BY WHICH THOSE COMMUNICATIONS ARE BOUND. YOU ACCEPT THIS POLICY BY USING THE SERVICES ON OUR WEBSITE OR THROUGH ANY OTHER MEANS (COLLECTIVELY THE “SERVICES”). WE MAY AMEND THIS ELECTRONIC DELIVERY COMMUNICATIONS POLICY AT ANY TIME BY POSTING A REVISED VERSION ON OUR WEBSITE.
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS: You agree and consent to receive electronically all Communications that we provide in connection with your Tillater Account and your use of our Tillater Services. The aforementioned communications include, but in no way be limited to the following:
- Agreements and policies you agree to, including updates to these agreements or policies.
- Transaction receipts, confirmations, account statements and history.
- Any other Account or transaction information.
- Any other document, information or notice we decide or are legally obliged to provide to you.
- HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS: In order to access and retain electronic communications, you will need the following computer hardware and software:
- A computer with an Internet connection;
- A current web browser that includes 128-bit encryption with cookies enabled.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader;
- A valid mobile phone number (your primary number on file with Tillater);
- A valid email address (your primary email address on file with Tillater).
- REQUEST FOR THE REMOVAL OF CONSENT: You may make an application to withdraw your consent to receive electronic communications from us, by electronically by writing a letter to us sent via registered post to 3rd Floor, 57 Main road, Paarl, Western Cape, 7646 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org f you fail to provide or if you withdraw your consent to receive communications electronically, Tillater reserves the right to either deny your application for an Account, restrict or deactivate your Account, close your Account and any sub-account or charge you additional fees.
- UPDATED INFORMATION: It is your responsibility to keep your primary email address up to date so that Tillater can communicate with you electronically. You understand and agree that if Tillater sends you an electronic communication but you do not receive it because your primary email address on file is incorrect, out of date, blocked by your service provider, or you are otherwise unable to receive electronic communications, Tillater will be deemed to have provided the communication to you. You can manage and update your account information by logging into your Account
- SPAM FILTERS: Please note that if you use a spam filter that blocks or re-routes emails from senders not listed in your email address book, you must ensure that you add Tillater to your email address book so that you will be able to receive the Communications we send to you.